Food and drinks on board the sailboat
You can bring food and drink on board. We would like to give you some tips to help you organize your food:
- Choose foods that are easy to eat on board the sailboat, such as pasta, salads, snacks, sandwiches, etc.
- Do not buy drinks in glass containers. The mineral water in 1.5-liter bottles and the rest of the drinks in aluminum cans.
- The refrigerator has a capacity of 60 liters, enough to spend a day with everything you need. We do not have ice, but if you want you can bring it yourself.
Music on board
We have current music of various styles and tastes, but if you prefer to bring your own, to set the mood for the day even more, you can do it with a pen drive or with the USB cable of your mobile.
Life inside the boat
- Do not clog the toilet. Do not throw paper, cotton or intimate hygiene items as the toilet will clog.
- An essential requirement is order, both inside (personal effects in common spaces, cleaning …) and on the deck (creams, towels, cameras …), to avoid falls and breakages.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the sailboat.
- Avoid entering, sitting or lying inside wet to prevent possible slipping and wetting sofas, beds …
- White-soled footwear to walk on the deck (avoid going up with heels).
- Do not forget a garment that is a little warm for night sailing and that is waterproof.
- High protection sun cream, because it will be many hours in the sun.
- Whenever you move around the deck, try to keep one hand on the guardrails or any fixed element.
- Take care of the boat as if it were yours.
- Make good use of spaces, accessories and facilities.
- When entering port, try to keep the deck as clear as possible to facilitate mooring maneuvers.
+34 647 74 11 34
Marina Miramar Amarre Nº 60
Puerto Deportivo 2, Muelle Norte SANTA POLA 03130